Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Announcements

Got a message saying that comments on this blog were not working. Sorry! It's now fixed, so feel free to blast me a new one.

Oh, and the Perky outfit is now available at the Winter Moon store!

AND I'm in the process of organizing my WM inventory, such as new ads and vendors, item placement, blah blah. I used to sell my items as both all in a pack and also separately, now I'm just gonna sell everything in one fat pack, at a low price. I'm sure customers will appreciate that they will get more than they paid for.

For you internet shoppers, SL Boutique is still up, but SL Exchange is down until further notice.

I was in the process of making a catalog, I think I mentioned it before in my last blog, but after I decided to revamp things, I put it on hold. And now I think I need to redo snapshots for the catalog, so many projects...so little time.

But oh that's true *RL ALERT* my last day at work is next Wednesday, so I guess I'll have plenty of time to work in SL. Then after that, moving back to my home state. Excitedness.

2 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

HUZZAH! I CAN COMMENT!

HUZZAH FOR LAST DAYS AT WORK!

HUZZAH FOR MORE TIME ON SL!

JUST HUZZAH!

*this comment was bought to you by the ALL CAPS CREW*

I'm delerious!

WOOT! love you! <3

Arbel Vogel said...

MWAH! <33