Saturday, February 16, 2008

An Actual Release OMG

Wow, it's about time! I figured I should do something this weekend. So here's an outfit that I'm enjoying right now, called Wildflower.
This outfit comes with a vest and corset, which can be worn on one layer or separate layers, I made it versatile just for you! The corset comes with hanging prim bra straps.
The vintage skirt is so ruffly and cute, I like how it turned out. To finish it off I decided to use rope as a belt.
Also, I wanted to try something new, and that is to add a coordinating makeup with almost every outfit I make from now on, using Eloh's Another Skin. This makeup mod has browns, greens, purples and pinks, and also has freckles as an option. So tp to Koreshan and pick this up, and to keep up with my releases, join the Winter Moon Update Group! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOMG, I has to have!

HeatherFev21 said...

I concur, that is BOOTIFUL!!!
xx