Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Fourth! @ Winter Moon

Ok, well these releases aren't patriotic for the occasion, but it's the next best thing; new outfits from the "Trashy Life" line! It's about time I got something out, haha. Well these outfits are nautical themed, and based on these two photos:




They are L$300 each, and you can also mix and match the two however you please! I'll tell a little about each outfit:

Nautical Waste is probably my favorite outfit ever. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm in love with the skirt, and I hope everyone else will be too. I'm proud of the poofiness and that it holds up in almost every pose, so it's very photo friendly.
Also included is a sculptie skipper hat, so I hope you enjoy that too.

Shoddy Lass, what a name eh? It's more of a pirate look, complete with a prim skull print sash, and another buccaneer sculptie hat. I tried something different with the mini-skirt, as I can't stand with just a box in between my legs, so I made a sculpted counterpart instead, for the back at least, the front is still a box. >.>

Oh and I almost forgot, I also threw in complementary sailor tattoos (made by Foley Durden) for the upper body, for both outfits. Nothing special, but just in case...

So yay for a fourth of July release, just in time! Available now at the main store and in Fashion Mode.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these outfits
Good job Arbel!!! :D

HeatherFev21 said...

YAY!

U Roooool! <3

Krius Misfit said...

Those hats are like the best textured sculpties I have seen in game so far :O Awesome work!

Arbel Vogel said...

*blush* you guys rawk!

Anonymous said...

wow girl.. you did a fantastic job with these!! Guess what Im gettin tonight when i get home and loggin into SL. Yes, that's right... Pretties!!!!

Candi said...

Love these outfits <3 Great job!!