Monday, June 18, 2007

Hoo-haa!

I managed to get all my contract work done in ONE DAY! I'm so happy that I was able to concentrate on my work, usually I can't sit at the computer for so long, especially lately, since I haven't been on for a few weeks. All that's left is the approval and payment, yay for money!

So now I can move on to happy fun "me" stuffs. Right now I'm gonna start working on men's clothes. And I think it was also the time to update the look on my man bits. After some tweaking, I was satisfied, and I went off to play (no dirty stuff peoples!).


Me in drag...sweet, hawt drag...

I'm ready for the beach! Gotta love that spread....

Ok, playtime's over, time to work! WHEEEE!

2 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

You made me crash with your hawtness! <3

Anonymous said...

holy crap your male is uber hot! haha even in the bikini. :P